Harvin and Tate...Oy Vei!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

If you can't run routes you aren't going to go very far in the NFL as a WR. He's got VY-syndrome written all over him... college star that will struggle in the pros. Not worth a 1st day pick on his talent alone. Not laying off the weed knowing the combine is coming puts him in the Pacman-type idiot column. I wouldn't waste even a 7th rounder on him.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

What makes this even dumber is that, even if he doesn't have enough sense to lay off the dope for a little while, marijuana is one of the easiest things to cover up knowing a drug test is coming. It would've taken very little effort to cover it up.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Honestly, I think he's been removed from our draft board. Unlike the Bungs, we have been smart enough to learn from our mistakes and not sign/draft turds. The only way we'd consider him is if he's somehow still around in the 3rd, IMO.

I would like to pick up Chris Baker later in the draft though.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

already a thread talking about this...

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well Monday was 4/20 and it's Earth Day and everyone is going green. I say cut him some slack.. [​IMG]

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I'm sorry man I looked around the last several pages before I posted it, I still don't see it.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that's not the point. the point is players know they're going to be tested for everything at the combine. if you're stupid enough to smoke weed within 30 days of a KNOWN drug test, you're brain dead.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. pyro1772

pyro1772 Camp Fodder

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Actually, in a funny irony, Good news for those who want Harvin too, as he probably just plummeted to the end of the 1st round at earliest after this too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar