Harvin and Tate...Oy Vei!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Gut, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Starter

Not sure what constitues rumor vs fact but FOX is reporting (supposedly with 2 sources) that WR's Percy Harvin and Brandon Tate failed their combine drug test (marijuana). According to the report, they are the 2 highest profile players to fail with only around 6 total failing the test.

Harvin is sure to drop to the bottom portion of rnd 1 if not fall out of rnd 1. Would you take him at #30???

Gut
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I wouldn't have taken him @ 60. This just shows that he actually does have Pacman Jones Syndrome.
    Though, even if he was a saint- I still wouldn't take him in round 1.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

even pacman was smart enough to wait until after he was drafted to get busted.
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Harvin will get drafted in the third by da Raydahs.
  5. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

its pot...and they are in college...it wasnt like they where useing the roids...
  6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think he'll go in the second. I MIGHT be ok with taking him in the second, but only because we're so far back. I don't think he'll last that long though, which is good for us.
  7. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Red flags for pot didn't seem to hurt the careers of guys like Randy Moss or Warren Sapp.

But that also doesn't mean I think we should draft either of these guy in round 1 because neither of them is Randy Moss...
  8. Buck Nasty

Buck Nasty Pacman Smith

Harvin has the potential to be about as servicable as Desean Jackson has been. I can see him doing something stupid like him too. SMH @ burning the defense for a 99 yard pass and spiking the ball on the 1.
  9. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

I wouldn't draft Harvin at 30 had he not failed a drug test.
  10. uzumaki

uzumaki Camp Fodder

To me it all depends who's left on the board at 30. Harvin to me is such a baller that it's hard to pass on him. However, I side with everyone else when I say I'd prefer someone else. If the Titans select him at 30, I wouldn't be mad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.