Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hartwig Not Surprised by Haynesworth's Actions

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. goTitans.com A living legend.

Moolah:
    $0
    SUMMARY: Former Titans C Justin Hartwig, who left during free agency and is now a member of the Panthers, was outraged but not shocked by what DT Albert Haynesworth did to Cowboys C Andre Gurode on Sunday. Hartwig was kicked in the chest by Haynesworth in 2003 during a training camp skirmish. "I wasn’t surprised. He kicked me in the chest when I was on the ground," Hartwig recalled. "So I wasn’t surprised when I saw it that he did something like that. When I was there with him, people in the media would always write stuff about how he had matured and everything, and I would see that and I would just laugh, because I knew he was still the same old guy."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,923
    Did Hartwig make this comment while being pried from Delhommes chest?
  2. TitanKid4Life Guest

well on the bright side we have a team with people on it that can back up what they say haha, maybe not by playing the right way but at least they do it lol
  3. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000

Haynesworth stomping on the guys face is a bright side :rolleyes:
  4. The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Moolah:
    $27
    allegedly, this factored into his decision to leave the Titans, as the money he received from the Pathers was very close to what he would have received from the Titans.
  5. Ewker Starter

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    I heard that this morning on 104.5
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,923
    well Fat Alberts attitude was good for something anyways, never liked Hartwig at C and glad to see him go. Mawe is an improvement.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,129
    yeah, God knows how bad our o-line would have been the past four weeks with a nose guard right over him.
  7. Sledge Guest

8. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Big man Hartwig. Talkin' **** to the media when he's doesn't have to see Hanyesworth on a daily basis.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.