harry potter and the half blood prince

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GMITTS, Jul 10, 2009.

?
  1. yes

20 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eL8GVk-GspQ&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eL8GVk-GspQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Haha sorry couldn't resist.

I've never got into any of the Potter movies or ever tried to read the books. And I like some dorky sorcery/swordplay stuff. I have a family member that loves it though and know several others who really like the movies. I may give the latter movies a try sometime when I can easily dvr them or need something to add to the netflix queue.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought that was a fantastic joke in that South Park. Enjoyed the whole episode, actually.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I attack people? haha

I casually pick on nerdy stereotypes in a friendly way. Attacking. haha Yeah, that's what I do! I get so aggressive with it!
    You guys are kind of making the HP fan base case for me.

Let's hope you never run in to Triumph. You'll commit suicide. What's funny is how you guys pretend to not know that Star Wars, Star Trek, Harry Potter, etc is widely known and viewed as a nerdy fan base. So when I point that out- oh no! I'm some random bully! C'mon now.

Go to work tomorrow and tell all your friends you read Harry Potter. If at least 1 doesn't punch you in the arm for it, you're an elementary teacher or a computer programmer.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Of course! But me, well I'm attacking...

hilarious.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If you're going to have an interest or hobby in something that is classically thought of as geeky, then you better be prepared for some flak from people for being a geek. It's just the way of the world.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The only reason I see it as attacking is because he does it about pretty much anything that he isn't into. If you think that you're doing it in a friendly way, you're kidding yourself. Go back to how you started in this thread...

A little mocking every now and again never hurt anyone. However, someone who can't keep themselves from bashing any outside interest that they don't share is something different.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If Gloat bothers you, just take him with a grain of salt (as I do), or simply don't read what he posts.

8. Deuce Wayne

The only things I bash outside my interest are the ones that everyone else with half a sense of humor also bashes.

I'm sorry. : (

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There's a difference between light hearted bashing and blindly attacking someones interest to the point you have the most posts in the thread to try and make your point.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Eh, Just have to remember it is a message board! I am going to see G FORCE this coming weekend. My son REALLY wants to see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar