harry potter and the half blood prince

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by GMITTS, Jul 10, 2009.

?
  1. yes

20 vote(s)
    69.0%
  2. no

9 vote(s)
    31.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's a rebuttal for your basement retort.

Try making a good point instead of sounding like an idiot.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm just amazed that you bash anything that you aren't interested in. You're incapable of walking away, you have to throw in the put down.

Plenty of the same comments that you're making about this could be said of video games, alice and wonderland, and justin timberlake.

You aren't interested in it. That's fine. But it's silly to say that you just aren't interested in anything that's marketed to kids. It's also just annoying that you feel the need to lash out at everyone else's interests.

Ugh, I've wasted far too much time on this considering that I haven't seen either of the last two Harry Potter movies.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ok. Difference is, I don't throw a hissy fit and cry about it when people bash things I like.

This, the difference between being secure and being insecure/ashamed of yourself.

So, Gunny- your rebuttal for living at your parents house and liking Harry Potter was... something completely unrelated? Yeah. I should try making a good point.
    Since that one obviously registered.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol, see you don't even get it.

No one here is throwing a hissy fit. Has anyone even gotten personal with you?

You like a guy whose main fanbase are teenage girls. Has any here ever said how gay that makes you sound? Or that you are a teenage girl?

No.

You are simply incapable of accepting the likes of others if you don't like it, and you get off on trying to feel superior about it by making completely ignorant stereotypes.

The simple fact is, Harry Potter is popular to a ridiculous amount of people, and it's not just children. It's children, teenagers and adults.

The even more amazing thing is you continue to make your idiotic point and no one here even agrees with you.
    Surely on a website full of sports fans, you'd find at least one person who actually agrees with your point?
    But funnily enough, there isn't. If you were capable of seeing things from both sides you'd actually consider that.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You two, don't make me have to pull this car over.

:nono:

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I was very much into the books, until Half Blood Prince
    and I was very much into the movies until about 5 minutes into Sorcerer's Stone

imo, the movies were horribly miscast with the exception of Snape, Hagrid, Bellatrix and Sirius.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Plenty of times. Where have you been?

I just don't go off on tangents like your post when they do. :)

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

You know very well that the "hissy fits" are caused by the way that you attack people, and you also know that you get jabbed at because you spend so much time putting down others.

What you don't do is steer clear of topics that you don't care about. Instead, you step in and state that everyone discussing whatever it is must be childish/gay/strange/whatever. That's not security, no matter how furiously you try to promote your image.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar