Harrison is a gutless rey-rey want too be

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well there is "Rey Rey" Mauluga..

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Harrison continues to go helmet to helmet and make hits on defenseless players regardless of the rules set by the league.

I hate him.

He's a cheapshot artist. I have zero respect for him as a player.

He does deserve to be banned for life. If ever a player deserve to have a bounty on him its Harrison.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed.

4. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

dude please, all of the NFL legendary LB's played like this, its what made them great, soon it'll be illegal to run fast !!!

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Because he didn't leave his feet? He didn't dive at McCoy's helmet. I thought it looked like he tried to duck the helmet hit at the last second. How many times did we see a receiver duck into a helmet to helmet last season when a defender was trying to tackle at the midsection, yet the defender was still flagged? That's what is debatable. Some will think it was flagrant, and others will think it's incidental. Obviously, the referees thought it was flagrant and he will likely get a fine. And the world keeps spinning around. Would we be arguing this if this wasn't a quarterback? If he stays in the pocket, Harrison doesn't have a chance to hit him like that. He leaves the pocket, he's rolling the dice.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Mmmm, the rules protect QB's, more than any other position. So of course we would not be talking about it. Why even say that. The QB, McCoy had just release the ball and was not able to defend himself. BTW, if you want a laugh, watch the replay of the NFL post game, neon deion was trying to explain about how it is to tackle and you can't predict where a players head will be....like neon ever tackled anyone in his life. :wink2: He might have scratched them while they ran over him (ala eddie on several occasions) but he wasn't going to tackle anyone.:lol:

7. Titan Up

Titan Up DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i'd like to have Harrison and Suh on our team.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I would like to have Suh. Not Harrison though.

9. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ya and we are now seeing what is happening to the people on the other end of those hits. as they age its ruining their lives due to the trauma to their brain. if that was our quarterback or a player you cared for youd be singing a different tune.

10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Suh hits hard Harrison hits dirty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar