Harrison is a gutless rey-rey want too be

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Okay.

2. pettso

pettso Starter

Also, I doubt any of you would be mad if he was a Titan. Same goes for Ray Lewis.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I really never felt like Ray Lewis head hunted on purpose. He hits extremely hard but not in an intentionally illegal fashion imo. He has hit people helmet to helmet, but he doesn't launch himself helmet to helmet on purpose like Harrison imo.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

karma.... will come back to him

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's just funny that he is surprised when the penalty happens. I wish he would cost them a game or two when he does it.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Harrison is a total beast. Lets just keep it 110% here, if he was on the Titans we would all love him. He's a total bone crusher and you needs guys like that to win superbowls.

7. KelvisKblam

KelvisKblam TITANic Nerd

He's a thug, and clearly the league/commissioner agree, and they are supposed to have a relatively objective viewpoint. Most players don't have nearly the problems that he does playing under the parameters of modern football. He tries to hurt other players and then makes idiotic emotional comments about it. If he is going to continuously jeapardize other player's careers, then that should have repercussions on his own career/finances.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Most the time when helmet to helmet hits happen it's kinda accidental because of the qb moving into the path the defender was lowering his head to and it's viewably descretional... This dudes hits always seem a bit more intentional. This happened during the point ^in the game where the browns had a bit of hope and were pushing to the end zone... Then "thug life" blows McCoy up outta being scared... That was my take of the hit when i saw it live.

I like big hits like the next guy and i hate flags that are qb friendly... But this guy has a string of these incidents... It's like saying suh didn't stomp that packer on purpose.... Bs.

I honestly think after all his crap he's pulled... That's a game suspended. Time to eat one.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Apparently the impact of that hit was enough to swing the momentum.

I hope one of our guys has the balls to lay a hit like that this Sunday. We're gonna need to put a little fear into their WR's to win this one.

When did all of our fans go soft?

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The disgusting part is that he could have a made an equally devastating hit using legal technique, but he intentionally launches at McCoy's head. Him and Merriweather should be banned from the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar