Harper will play Fridays game with a brace on shoulder.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

:ha: :ha: :ha:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so i went back and watched the NFLN replay of the dolphins game. they cut out three drives in the first half and random irrelevant plays throughout the game, but from my count of what they showed nick harper had 10 passes go his way. that's at least 10 attempts out of 46.

at least 21%.

3. amy

amy Starter

I'm telling you, there's something strange going on here. Fisher knows he's lying; He knows Harper cannot be effective in braces; He know the Chargers have already decided to consistently pass to Harper's side. So WHY does he continue to play him? Stubbornness is not it. Arrogance is not it.
    I wonder if Fisher is trying to NOT go to the playoffs? That might account for last week's weird play calling and his insistence that Harper plays. Well, either that or they have something going.

really weird if you ask me. But then, no one did, did they?:ha:

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Where and when do the Titans have open tryouts? Because i swear i think i can cover better than Harper. He might can hit harder than me, but i promise i can cover better than him. If he made it this far, i think i have nothing to lose when it comes to being the next cornerback for the Titans. So watch out guys you may have your next corner come off the goTitans.com board.
    My name is Darryl
    My number is going to be 26
    My college is GoTitans.com Tech :)
    I'm 5 11 and 185 pounds...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Is this some kind of sick joke? I almost puked a little when I came in and read this thread title.

WTF? Seriously, WTF?

Jeff Fisher is officially the Grinch, Ebenezer Scrooge, Ron Jeremy and Rupaul all rolled into one giant d0()ch3bag.

This game is gonna be an even bigger challenge for our D than I initially had anticipated. If Harper shows up and balls out of control, I will gladly eat crow on this.

But seriously WTF is going on here? Something is definitely Fishy (pun intended) in Titansland.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

He gonna look like Forest Harp out there. Rivers gonna the the guy driving the truck

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

too bad forrest gump was fast....

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I hope Fisher slips and fractures his ego tonight. :hmm: What a jip.

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

NO!

NOT XMAS!!!!

ARggggghhhhhh

No, seriously... They are gonna brace him and put him out there?

So what?....to cause FURTHER injury and make sure he's even WORSE then USUAL? I think this is the final nail in the "can the fish" balancing act I've been dealing with. I think I ust tiped into the fish canning side after this one.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Fisher is begging to be fired.

I hope he gets his Christmas wish.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar