Harper will play Fridays game with a brace on shoulder.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephenson, Dec 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

in all seriousness, harper not playing tomorrow was what i was looking forward to the most about christmas.

bah humbug!

2. Jabomb

Jabomb Camp Fodder

Titans Coach Jeff Fisher defended Harper, whose effectiveness has been questioned by fans.

“He has done fine,’’ Fisher said. “There has been a lot of unnecessary talk. The left corner gets more balls than the right corner, and that’s just life in the National Football League.’’

Wow??? Even if it were true why would you put your weakest corner on the most passed to side??

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Unbelievable. He's going to do more damage to his shoulder, just watch. I doubt he'll play the 2nd half.

So he has a brace on his forearm AND his shoulder now? What a joke.

4. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Might as well throw a brace on Thornton's shoulder and send him out there too. Why should he have surgery, right Fish? Just use Nick as an example.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. He's bad enough without the brace.

This doesn't surprise me at all. Typical Fisher BS defending his guys by any means necessary. Shouldn't the fact that more balls get thrown to his side be all the more reason to have a guy over there that can actually run with your average NFL receiver? The guy can't cover to save his life.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Just pray for Wind!

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

LMAO this is ridiculous the man has braces all over his body and just when we thought he couldn't play any worse, im sure these "braces" will slow him down and people that defend harper will say he played bad because of the braces and we should show him respect for playing through injury. :lol:

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Sides dont matter, theyre not throwing at Finny before whoever is on the other side

9. Jabomb

Jabomb Camp Fodder

Remember "Remember the Titans?"

The coaches little girl with football savvy? (who's all growed up now in Heroes)

Doesn't Fisher have a daughter or niece or something who could magically knock football sense into him Xmas eve?

Fish "What you want for Xmas little girl? PS3, Wii, mini Barbie SUV? Name it. Just make a list honey. Coach turns your Xmas into a W.

Girl: Don't have no Xmas list Daddy. Just an inactive list. Pretty please just, drop busted up "Ol' Late Nick" on the bench ok? Your gift to me is a gift to you, the team, and well... all Titan fans.

Fish: Hmm. What about the poor little San Diego kids? They have to have Xmas cheer too. Without ol' Nick out their spreading joy to the opposing team... well who else is gonna be tripping on chalk, giving away free completions, blowing tackles, and gift wrapping touchdowns? If Daddy takes that away by putting in Rod Hood, wouldn't that be against sharing, against the spirit of Xmas itself?

Girl: But we already lost Bulluck... and now our right side's gonna suck balls!!

Fish: Sweetie, this is the NFL. The right corner always sees more balls than the left.

Girl: But Harper sees more balls than a Motown prostitute on pay...

Fish: Hey hey hey! Don't be selfish now...

Girl: But...

Fish: No buts... or I'm starting Collins!

Girl: O-kay. Give me a trip to Disney then.

Fish: That's my girl. You know Daddy's never been to Disney before?

• High Five High Five x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar