Harper/Ringer

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Harper actually offers something Ringer doesn't which is more size and power. Plus Harper really runs those screens well. IMO Harper should be given a handful of plays each game along with some 1st down runs along with some short yardage.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Harper actually has the size and speed that Ringer doesn't and Harper can catch the ball. I prefer him to play over Ringer, I'm not even totally sure what he brings to the table.

3. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

This is an ignorant statement

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I disagree. CJ is the most selfish player in the NFL.

CJ and CJ alone was holding out after like the second week of preseason.

Not really important when he became the last hold-out, but he was the last hold-out for a long while. He had absoutly zero intention of attending TC too make the team better, and apparently he had zero interest in meeting his new OC ect....

5. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

And apparently judging by last weeks game his new OC had zero intention of coming up with a game plan.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Ringer scores TD.

I'm glad they put him in on this drive.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

They do need to distribute the ball to others besides CJ because honestly he's not doing much.Instead of giving CJ the ball 35 times they need to give Ringer and Harper some of the load.CJ isn't getting it done.

We need to put our physical backs in there to wear down opposing defenses.CJ is not a big guy.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Are you like 2 yrs old?

Like I've said before there isn't a guy on this board who wouldn't have done exactly what CJ did and if they didn't they would be a moron. I have no problem with CJ's hold out. He had little choice. You can argue with his motives but they are obvious. He wanted some money and don't even start to act like you wouldn't want the same dang thing. Why can't we move on with this. Everytime CJ's name is brought up it starts to sound like I'm in a nursery with 10 babies crying. :madcow:

:fish:

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

One thing i love seeing is how Munchak and this coaching staff is not stubborn like Fisher was.They have said they are going to be giving Ringer more carries and that is a good thing because it keeps CJ from getting worn down quickly and also keeps the running game moving along in case CJ is having trouble gaining yardage.Fisher pounding CJ over and over was a very bad mistake and nothing was getting acomplished and i'm glad this staff here has decided they won't run him right up the gut thirty times a game because it doesn't work.I do think CJ is going to shake off the rust and return to form.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah the 400+ yards of offense suggest that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar