Harper proves big hit with coaches, players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Safety?

Harper is 5'10 180 lbs and nearing the end of his career at 33 years old. rolleyes:

The concept of #1 corner is meaningless here. We didn't bring him in to be a shut down guy, he wasn't that in indy. Indy won the super bowl with harper and david at corners. He is going to need help against top Wrs so what? He and finegan combined are better than pacman and hill combined.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

near the end of the article...

how cool is Travis LaBoy for coming up with that WWF belt idea?
    I wish it could translate to actual sacks! :grrhee:

honestly... for as good a defense as we have we are light on sacks!

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Spot on. This is as ludicruous as the clown who wanted to move Bulluck back to Safety.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah crazy idea....except it's not odd for old CB's to move to S. And I doubt he's 180 anymore. Lots of weights are taken from the beginning of a players career, and then they change and are never updated. He looks more built to me, heavier than a 185 LB Pacman.

Yeah, he'll never get any taller. Neither did Blaine Bishop.

He's great in run support, and has looked bad at times in coverage. The D's been good, but if we start getting burned on a regular basis through the air to Harper's side....well that weakness has already been noted....as crazy as it sounds :rolleyes:

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Harper was a big hit in Tampa today, Garcia loved him...

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Anyone watch the game today? I thought harper looked terrible. He's been out of place several times this season, I don't know why he's getting praise. Sure, he's a decent corner, but I'd rather see finnegan and griffen.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

He was terrible, the chink in the Defensive armor that Garcia was able to expose for the win...

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That was quick, I was hoping we could hold off this discussion until a later date.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who can argue that harper was not a major liability today?

Blame pacman it's because of his stupidity that we have to have harper out there.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Nah, Fisher would still have Harper out there (over a better player like Finnegan) because...

HE's A VET!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar