Harper Covering Harrison or Wayne

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SwingOnDeezBalz, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I disagree with ya there......he is a BEAST. He is better than Roy Williams. I HATE the colts, but I have been VERY impressed with his ability to help the D SHUT down other teams. Playoffs last year they were TOUGH because of him....Everyone else however...SUCKS.....Freeney aint that bad :)

2. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

1.) I brought up the topic of Harper covering the Colts' WR's. If you don't respond to that, and just try to talk about the Colts' D instead, then you're a fag.

2.) T.O. and Moss couldn't carry Marvin's jock strap. He is a stand up player who has showed zero drop off throughout his career. He has remained healthy and QUIET for a decade. He's a team player, and he's the 2nd best of all time. Rice is the best because of all the reasons listed above, plus for playing a few more years. How many rings do Moss and T.O. have between the two of them?

3.) Our defense sucks allright. They only JUST WON a Super Bowl. We had the best defense in the playoffs, I can tell you that much. http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/DEF-TOTAL/2006/post?sort_col_1=4

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Week 2 should be interesting to see how well our corners cover the Colts receivers - our secondary will be better than you think

Not being a Colts fan this hurts - IMO Harrison is the best receiver out there - I'd also rather have Wayne than TO or Moss

Anyone who watched the playoffs knows that the Colts D will be better next season than they were during last years regular season, but I don't think they will be quite as good as they were in the playoffs

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Balz..

You say it is a slam dunk that harrison is #2 alltime? Perhaps but i think torry holt will retire with equal credentials and it is likely that holt will play his whole career without a HOF QB. I would say rice #1, harrison, holt, largent and maybe a few others next. Harrison is not on par with rice. Sorry.

Oh, harper and herndon will dominate your fag Wrs.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gloat..

Who are "most people"? Moss hasn't done much in the last couple of years and doesn't deserve any top 5 consideration. Bennett has more yards receiving the last 3 years. TO was such a crappy team mate the eagles just told him to get lost. Why would he be a top guy?

It's harrsion and holt 1 and 2.

Your post looks like a 2004 retro.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

In 9 years Moss' stats compare very well to Harrisons 11 years. Factor that Moss has been the ONLY target on every team he's ever played on, and excuse him of the Raiders due to, well, it being the Raiders and he was on par to catch Jerry Rice.
    Now, now that he has an actual HOF caliber QB and a supporting Cast, he'll outplay Harrison this season. Book it.
    He's a better talent than Harrison. Like it or not, that part is hard to argue. Harrison gets the pleasure of having an entire offense of pro-bowl caliber players.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Never heard of Chris Carter?

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

hah pwned.

Carter = pwnage

[​IMG]

9. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

No Sanders is over rated...

over at FF's i have some pretty nice stats on him,percentages and the colts w. and w.o him,i'll have to find them...th ecolts were better in all phases w.o him

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Chris Carter totally slipped my mind. He only played with carter for a few years though, as Carter was on his way out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar