hardest hit by a 6 year old....EVER

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Feb 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd agree that this is far too early to be playing tackle football, and that it's being taken far too seriously. When I was a kid playing soccer at that age, half of the kids in goal or on defense would just be kicking dirt around when the ball was on the other end of the field.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

im only 18 so i guess i just am not as critical about as you guys. But i played when i was 6 and it was an amazing experience. It's what got me into the Titans. Early Saturday morning drives to the stadiums, carpools, my favorite part was stretching before the game in our clean Titan jerseys looking so cool. It was great fun.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

yea when your kid is 18 years old 5'3 buckteeth and an iq of 65 due to violent collision trauma youll think twice about acting like your kid is the macho man.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQxyD0Q7GtU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OQxyD0Q7GtU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    there's always a kid out there thats more vicious and malicious than yours.
    ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Sounds like half the kids in Alabama.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

12 years ago you guys had Titans jerseys?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

And some Jackass will make assumptions.

7. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

Or anywhere in the southeast for that matter. :stirpot:

Seriously though, I think they kids should probably be playing flag a few more years. The worst thing about this is that it was a parent who put together this highlight reel. So a kid that is 25% bigger than the others can run into them and make them cry. Pat yourself on the back for pointing this out.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You seem to have an issue. I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Ugh, really? You're one of those? Just because my kid likes football as a baby he's a macho man destined to be a vegetable? Please, my son is a sweet little boy that chases cats and his sister around the house until its bed time.

Let me tell you guys this: kids get hurt because their parents are afraid to introduce them to football earlier. The kid with one season worth of experience will knock the other kids stupid if they're both 7. Don't blame little Stevy for having a Dad who sent him out when he was 6. Little Kyle lost his lunch because his Mommy said he was too little to play last year. No ones fault but Kyles mommy's.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Said the one calling out others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar