Hard to watch a team that only gives 75% effort

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfantilidie

titanfantilidie Starter

They seem to play hard at the front and end of the game but coast mid-way. I think everyones job should be on the line.EVERYONE!

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

It was really obvious last night which team was giving the effort and which wasn't so I agree with you on that. EVERY time the Colts were making a play they would dive for the first down, and i think they got it EVERY SINGLE TIME. I saw diving for first downs by colts receivers about 10 times, our guys would just try to push them out of bounds lightly. Looks like our guys don't even care anymore. Thats the difference between a 5-0 team and an 0-5 team right there.

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The players have given up on the coaches. I don't blame them, really.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. amy

amy Starter

You give them way too much credit with that 75% estimation. I would be hard pressed to give them 50%. Something is drastically wrong in that organization .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar