Hard to envision Titans trading for Cutler

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

how did I get the thumbs up??

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Then I guess Cutlet simply isn't good enough, why would we give up a first for him?

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Cutlet is that Cutler's twin brother :wink2:

typical Gunny spin of trying to stretch it into something else.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I call him Cutlet because he is as soft as a sheep.

He is also a sook.

I know he is your wonderboy and all that. But he simply cannot do it, and you can try and make all the excuses you want in the world but there is a reason he was being shopped.

And stretch what? I asked a question and you can't answer it. Shocking.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Gunny....you need to back off a little because you keep digging yourself further and further into the category "we don't know crap about football".

You admit that going to Detroit would be similar to Denver...no defense or running game which is the whole argument for why Cutler hasn't won there. The kid has to carry the team. Big Ben would be a miserable failure there as far as winning and getting to the playoffs.
    You claim that because Cutler isn't as good as Manning (one of the best NFL QBs of all time and Cutler is only starting his 4th season) he isn't worth a 1st round pick?

Can you get anymore ridiculous? You may have a hard time redeeming yourself after some of those comments. Go back to playing with your electric football game and get back with us later...

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Cutler soft?? Don't think so.

yep I think he is heck of a lot better than Young.

who said about giving up a 1st for him. Not me. I said to give up Young and all of his rose colored glass fans.

There are only a few QB's who fall into the same league as Manning. Cutler has a lot better chance of getting there than Young does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar