Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Didn't see it, but it shouldn't be a shocker.

The scheme isn't the problem (yet). The coaches are throwing vanilla defense out there and letting what happens, happen.

The fact that we are getting smoked says one of three things:

1) Defensive players are not very good and simply losing the matchups.

2) The offenses we are facing are game planning a little bit because they are some chodes.

3) Our players don't care because it is preseason and screw preseason.

If it is 2 or 3 we are fine.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I was thinking the same thing but I'm not so sure it was the same assignments even though it was the same defensive set. The play got exploded and the runner had to cut back and ended up scoring. I don't think they scored how it was drawn up, I think the adjustments had been made and they just got lucky.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I actually don't think it was planned. Why would Pacman agree to look dumb like that? And they didn't catch Pacman as he was hitch hiking. Just his wife while she was waiting for triple A to bring gas. Which makes me think maybe they found out when Pacman arrived and sent a crew out to try and film her.

I mean, most stuff on reality shows like this are faked but in this instance I think Pacman is such a worthless stupid piece of **** that he probably really did run out of gas on his way to training camp practice #1. Seems a very Pacman type of thing to do.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

oh I got the impression they were with him from his house to training camp and suddenly ran outta gas...like the kardashians making a trip somewhere and they run outta gas and stay with river folk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar