Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I ran out of gas the first week I had my new vehicle.

Going from only owning sports cars to an SUV was a bit of a change.

Gas indicator came on on the interstate and I thought "nahh... I can make it to the next town"

I miss 30 mpg. :(

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Pac still ma boi! He gave us some excitement during some very DOWN times on the field. And no denying when he had the ball or was near it THINGS HAPPENED. (Most of 'em good.)

Anyway back to the Hard Knocks. They showed a clip of Zimmer F-bombing the D- must have been 10 in a 5 second span. I thought he was going to sprain his tongue. And he wonders why he can't land a HC job. They responded though.

Margis Hunt does look beastly. Wish we had him. I think he's going to be great.

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Did you guys watch last night? They won't have their top 2 WRs against us

4. Skyline

Skyline Starter

False. Sanu is our #2.

Green and Hawkins are out. Hard to say where Hawkins is on our roster right now...

5. Brian Richard

Brian Richard Camp Fodder

That too bad..I want to see the others teams best, so we know where we are.

6. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Finally got to watch episode 2 last night. If you guys haven't seen it, I'd recommend it purely for the insight into the coaches room and 1-on-1 discussions with players.

It's a brutal business, and getting an inside look is fascinating, I think, for any football fan.

7. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

I've got a feeling if Munchak doesn't perform this year then Jay Gruden could be our head coach next year.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Wouldn't be bad but I think he renewed his MNF contract didn't he??

Regardless, I like gruden. Always have. Yea yea yea he's got an infatuation with QBs, it can be a problem

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Wrong Gruden lol

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

AHHH! Lol well I wouldn't mind that at all. Still not sure we could lure him tho. Maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar