Harbaugh to rams...heating up..????

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

oh damn.... the speech of death!

that is almost as turrible as the dreaded ownership vote of confidence

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'd be very surprised if Harbaugh left his comfy Michigan gig for the mess that is the LA Rams.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NFL is less of a 24/7 thing like big time college is

but he is a douche so there will always be that

#34 GoT, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  4. LangeSohne

LangeSohne Starter

I think Harbaugh would seriously consider it if the timing was better. But I highly doubt he leaves Michigan so soon, especially for an LA team that gave away all its draft picks next year. If this happened two years from now, after a Michigan playoff appearance and the opening of LA's new stadium, then I think for sure he would be interested. You know Harbaugh has an ego and left the NFL before he was ready. He wants to be on that stage again. But not with LA next year.

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Draft picks don't matter for this year....he would use that to leverage a longer contract....owner would say..if you don't like the QB...we will let him go...1st round QB's don't cost what they used to.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You work more in CFB, but that's not a knock for Harbaugh. Dude is going to obsess over it 24/7, 365 regardless... probably the only thing that keeps him half sane.

He wants to be a legend/savior. Michigan is the spot for that.... not being just another NFL coach.

If he wins a championship or two... then talks may actually hold some weight. Til then... isn't happening.

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yeah that's never gonna happen

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Kinda like his playing Career. He was the Ryan Fitzpatrick of his day.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar