Happy holidays!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titanbuoy, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

They prove that you are part of the cool in-crowd. Conform or be laughed at :makefun:

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

HighFives are a great feature! It's a great way to keep forum morons from quoting epic-length posts just to respond with "+1" :irked: This is important in today's world where we can read the forum from our phones.

While I'm at it, I'd like to take this opportunity to tell everyone here what a great bunch you are! :) I've spent an awful lot of time at another forum that is populated by middle-aged grown men, and their behavior is often unbearably atrocious.... childish, petty and selfish to extremes. And their posting etiquette sucks also. I've been happy to report to them that I often visit a football forum where people half their age display twice their maturity.

So Big Ups to you, GoTitans starters, vets, rookies and practice squad-ers! thanks for keeping this forum a pleasant place to visit! :beerbang:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:werd::duckrun:

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Okay, smart**s... ;)

5. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Nice.

His tray looks a little different now..........

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Have a great time for Christmas O.J. in prison with Bubba

But in all seriousness I hope you guys had a great Christmas and a safe New Year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar