Happy Birthday Mariota!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Today is Mariota's 22nd birthday, just thought that was worth mentioning...

pizap.com14462184784801.jpg

Hopefully fans can celebrate today with Mariota by hearing he's getting the start this Sunday...

#1 JCBRAVE, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 6
    • Cheers Cheers x 5
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I sure hope so.

Damn, just turned 22 yo ... Glad he is getting the experience now, because I think it will pay HUGE dividends down the road. I hope he stays healthy because once this kid gets a couple of years starting exp under his belt and has a firm understanding of the NFL game, he is going to be special. And at only 22, he still has a lot of growing up to do. I really expect that he will shine as a leader for this team within the next few years.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Man I'm finally at that point where I'm older then some of the players on this team. Feels weird man.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Last week we lost but I think this team showed theyre tired of being walked all over, everyone on the team played with fire, minus the backup QB. That Miami game was a wake up call. If Mariota played last week we beat one of the leagues premier teams. We are close..... Once mariota gets a little ore seasoned and stops falling for basic NFL tricks the skys the limits...

5. JCBRAVE

yea Im dealing with that as well, makes enjoying the game a little harder... I stopped looking up to NFL players in college when I realized theyre mostly a bunch of young dumb dudes with no idea wtf is up outside of the NFL...

I saw Sammy Watkins blow up on fans on twitterthe other day, man that guy has no idea...

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

520's new avatar when he comes back!

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I'm OTE="rekirts, post: 1399441, member: 13810"]Man I'm finally at that point where I'm older then some of the players on this team. Feels weird man.[/QUOTE]

Ha, I would be considered one of the older guys if I were a NFL player! Weird to think when I was at UO MM8 was just a grade school kid. I don't even do the Twitter, snapchat, etc social media thing so I have no idea how some of these guys are like in the real world. Only time I know is if they're being so stupid that the mefia talks about it.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I hope someone got him a stronger arm for his bday lol. Oh and mett is playing on sunday, nice jinx justchins.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Mariota and Poutsai are the two youngest on the team

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

talking about low hanging fruit type of thread....

Good'onya

Got a cheap H5 from me. Well deserved.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar