Happy 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Jan 1, 2013.

1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

First off, I want to say Happy New Year to my loyal Titan fans. We have not won anything in recent memory, so I know that the true fans on this site are not bandwagon fans. Allow me to say that I am currently drunk and high (sue me). I respect so many opinions on this site (even if I don't always agree) bc our thoughts are only our views on improving OUR team. In saying that, I will start this year by saying that will we may the playoffs next year. The glass half full theory is a must in 2013. With that said, what are the 3 top needs (besides OC and DC) that need to be addressed next year. Also, I plan to have a major tailgate (I will go in 100 on the food, you guys can chip in on the food and booze) for the brethren on this site. I live in Charlotte, but I am going to attend one of the games this year (that info will come out when I see an official schedule. If you are willing to travel, let's plan a Titan game to all attend. When the schedule comes out, let's decide on when we need invade Nashville gotitans style.
    • High Five High Five x 4
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Happy new year tru!
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I think it would be pretty cool to get one game organized where everyone was there, of course that would be near impossible.
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Happy New Year!

Just got home... 7am. FML.

New Year's resolution: Drink less, score more poon... And let's draft a stud with our 10th pick.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

Happy New Years from Montgomery, Alabama

Me last night -
    uploadfromtaptalk1357061264273.jpg

Resolution 2013 - move the f back to Nashville.
    • High Five High Five x 2