Hanesworth says Matt Schaub should be nervous.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Sep 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Albert Haynesworth wants to rough up Texans quarterback Matt Schaub this Sunday — but not too much. The defensive tackle said the Titans are much more worried about Schaub’s backup, Sage Rosenfels.

The Titans knocked Schaub out of both meetings last season. Rosenfels came in and threw for 475 yards and five touchdowns, including a 290-yard, four-TD game. The Titans won both meetings.

“We don’t want to see Rosenfels, man,” Haynesworth said. “They definitely have the best backup in the NFL, at least against us. He kills us every time.’’

Haynesworth said Schaub should be nervous, though.

In Tennessee’s 38-36 win at Houston on Oct. 21, Schaub left early with a sprained ankle but came back. Haynesworth then knocked him out of the game for good with what officials ruled a helmet-to-helmet hit. Schaub hurt his hip and back.

In the Dec. 2 rematch at LP Field, Schaub suffered a dislocated left shoulder. After the game, Haynesworth said: “I think he’s just scared of us. Maybe next year he won’t play against us. He’ll just sit that game out.’’

i agree, i hope they play Matt and dont pull him during the game. Sage Rosenfels + Andre Johnson could be bad news for us.

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Big Bad Schaub...:grrhee:

3. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Al: ALBERT SMASH!!!!

Matt: Mommie!!!

6. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

hahahaha big albert

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

love it when our Defense smack talks.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We may not have the best defense but definately the scariest. Fat Albert, KVB, Bulluck, Fiesty Finn, and Big Hit Griffin.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I love that annimal. We need to take him for vaccinations.

10. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I think we should give him something that actually makes him foam at the mouth...that coupled with KVB's red eyes should be pretty unsettling...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar