Hand written letter gets you a box of Browns stuff

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Sick of being a Titans fan? Well do I have news for you.

Apparently new football fans can write to the Cleveland Browns, and end up getting a care package full of goodies.

[​IMG]

See what David received here.

2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

That is awesome to see somebody so young to be so enthralled and happy for his team. True support, he just enjoys his team even if they are gutter dwellers.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

When my brother was a kid he wrote a similar letter to Ken Griffey Jr. stating how much he liked him.
    He also wrote a letter that day to Frank Thomas that just said "I like you too.."

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

Gutter dwellers? they just whooped our asses at home, whats that make the Titans? :anon:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

I wrote Ken a letter for a 1st grade project, but he never responded. :shakehead:

Michael Jordan did tho! :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I never wrote to sports people.
    I did write to Rick Neilson and got a guitar pick just like this one:

[​IMG]

I wrote to Famous Monsters and Mad Magazine a few times and got form responses..

7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Nice, it was like an early X-Mas gift for the kid. I guess Browns are giving their stuff away these days.

That's about $400 worth of stuff if you were to buy the equivalent stuff at the Titans Locker room Store online...:banjump:

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's very cool.

Oh, to be a kid again.....

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My dad wrote a letter on behalf of my brother to Joe Montana. Got a signed photo sent back.

Wrote one to Warren Moon for me, got nothing.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll just pretend to be a kid and write letters in horrible handwriting to all 32 teams and see what I can get.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar