Halo ...... the history

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Puck, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah I know, but it wasn't good. Halo is a good series, so that's always an advantage to me.

Speaking of which, any news on the next Half Life game?

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'll play Gears, and get a 360.

I still have my GC, may plop down $10 someday for Prime 3 :ha:

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

What adaptive AI? It was imo no better than Half-Life's.

Fun yes, groundbreaking, no.

Soundtracks are of course extremely subjective, I don't remember anything from the Halo soundtrack, so it obviously didn't appeal to me. Certainly the soundtrack didn't have the lasting power of say C&C (who can forget Hell March...?)

The story in Halo is about the weakest I've seen in a big-league game.

Again different tastes I suppose. I'd still wager that Counterstrike and the likes are more popular than Halo when it comes to LAN parties.

So was Mein Kampf...

But seriously Halo had 2 things going for it, really good graphics and an aggressive publishing.

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

BattleField (1942, Vietnam or whatever era floats your boat), and I can't believe I forgot about that in my above post on most popular LAN games.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what da ya mean ?

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Will there be one?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Prime 3 is on Wii

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:eh?:
    ya know, there's a thread on it don't you?
    although not technically new,i believe Episode II of 2 is unseen

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh yeah, I meant #2. Played it?

A thread just for a sequel to HL2? I know the orange box thing, but I'm guessing that's not a full story sequel.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Episode II could be considered a sequel ... no ?

and taking into consideration that Orange box was just redeveloped for 3 different formats, it's unlikely that a Half-Life 3 is anywhere near completion ... it might be in the works, but I haven't heard of it ... then again, I really haven't looked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar