Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Halo 3 Review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    congratulations H97ROX ... you're getting a new 360
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,301
    commiserations on your crappy system.
  2. HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Is that what they do? I am not expecting a new one just mine to work.

Thanks for your commiserations. It is no crappier than my PS2. It wouldn't read certain discs and certain DVDs. I had to go to a supervisor and pay my own shipping to get it fixed and 6 moths later the same problem. So, I just gave it to somebody who could fix it and let them keep it. MS is going to fix it with no arguement and pay shipping. I cannot attest as to weather it will break again in 6 months or not, I will keep my fingers crossed. It's what I get for always buying 1st generation, in both these cases the day they came out, I never learn.
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Do you still have a warranty? Has it been more than a year? You could always UPGRADE and get the premium system....
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    yes, Microslop is replacing defective units as opposed to mending broken ones that can ultimately crash again
    the new one will have the improved heat sink
    pray they send you one with HDMI
  5. HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    My warranty doesn't expire until March '08 (paid for the extended one). I don't have $500 bucks to blow on a new system, so the elite is right out.
  6. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0

Speaking of PS2, I have the flat/thin version, I got so pissed playing madden one time, I punched the part where the disc is (It was flat on the floor). Totally severed the pop lid from the Ps2, disc, SOMEHOW, was fine, but did have a few scratches. but the Ps2 didnt want to turn on for the rest of the day, cpl days later it did so i fixed the lid and put it back on, can only open like 1/3 of the way now, and the lens doesnt look to be in great condition, o well, it works, lmao
  7. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    halo 3 is freakin' awesome... best console FPS ever, Half-Life being the best ever...
  8. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    My PS2 used to refuse to close. I would hit the tray button but the tray would keep coming out. Sometimes I would punch the tray and it would work again, but most of the time not. It angered me to no end.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,301
    You live a sheltered life.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.