Halo 3 Review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

-- I get the feeling that Halo 3 is staying a little too close to its roots. It doesn’t really matter what you or I think Cam – Halo 3 will still sell more copies in the first second of release than all of the games ever created in the history of electronic entertainment combined. --

the 2 things that they docked the score on was graphics and gameplay
    -Gameplay
    Very very solid, but in raw gameplay terms doesn't really break much new ground.-

So these guys are a little put off that Halo3 didn't alter it's already solid formula ....if it ain't broke you don't fix it

I agree it's not the prettiest shooter on 360, nor is it probably the best. That will most likely belong to Gears for quite some time
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/745/745485p1.html
    \which your AU camp liked slightly better than the US team

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

If it ain't broke, why buy a new one?

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

So what is a better FPS out there? I know some will say Half Life 2, and I can see that. Haven't played Gears (yet), but isn't it like a 6 hour game?

And you don't have to buy into hype to love this game. I didn't buy into hype for the first 2 games, I really thought there were some of the best ever. If I don't think 3 lives up to expectations, I'll say so. But I may just wait for the 65nm units to ship.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Gears of War ... I haven't beat it in 6 hours
    Half-Life 2 ... much longer than 6 hours

get a 360
    get Gears
    get the Orange Box
    get Halo 3 (rent if not interested in LIVE multiplayer)
    FPS heaven

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Never paid attention to online play....but I think I'll change that.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All the same, different story.

7. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So far I like Halo 3. I am playing it on Heroic, and it is pretty tough. I have been frustrated a few times and turned it off! LOL....I can only imagine what playing it on Legendary must be like. I will say that it does seem a lot like the others.....but it is still early, I am only in the second level.

8. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Legendary FTW

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Halo and let's say....how about Timesplitters. Nothing to compare other than they are both FPS's.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Aside from the weapons, items, linear game play you mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar