Halo 3 Review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

<embed src='http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf' flashvars='object_ID=734817&downloadURL=http://xbox360movies.ign.com/xbox360/video/article/822/822452/halo3_legendary_092307_flvlowwide.flv&allownetworking="all"' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='433' height='360' ></embed>

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

That was amazing. They could turn Halo into a movie!

3. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I believe that they still are and Peter Jackson owns the rights.

Later

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

So has anyone played it yet? I have it sitting in the un opened can on my desk...TONIGHT I will play it. I walked into my BX today and it was just sitting there calling my name.....

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's still on hold though isn't it?

No doubt the recent release of Halo 3 will get the interest back up.

Jackson should focus on the Hobbit.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yes, The Hobbit then Halo....and please both :yes: :yes:

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Okay, played Halo 3 today. I've never been a big fan of Halo, so I went in kind of begrudgingly. But I have to say, it was a good game. I still suck hard at it, but i'm getting better.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rumor is the problem with the Halo movie is they can't put in a multiplayer aspect.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. OILERTATTOO

OILERTATTOO Starter

I like this in the review.....

"Halo 3 will still sell more copies in the first second of release than all of the games ever created in the history of electronic entertainment combined. But does that make it the best game on the 360? I think not."

To me, that says a lot about the quality of the other games available on the 360.

Halo is great, but there are greater games on the 360.

Later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar