Halloween Season - Props, Haunts, Events etc.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

by 10 all of the trick-or-treaters are inside their homes getting cavities... Our neighborhood is mostly 5-13 year olds, by 9pm its all done..

Im going to try again next year with a better fogger, I waited too long and got stuck with the party city model

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah, only drunk neighbors at 10 or 11 here - but I don't set up the photos for the most part until the kids are done. Any earlier they inevitably find a way to knock over the tripod..

3. JCBRAVE

last year I was dressed as a deranged clown, terrified mostly everyone that walked by lol, this year I was stuck dishing out the candy so I was inside staring at people dressed as a gorilla from my window...

I was waving to kids but not some kids so when they were like that things alive, their buddies were like no its not.. Good times

I did have some teens come by looking for the clown a little later than Id like but still not too late, my kids had friends over so it was non stop madness til 2 am anyways...

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I set up the candy in a "self serve" station on the porch. If you're brave enough to walk the gauntlet of horror - you have access to the candy bonanza. A few kids wouldn't so I hooked them up from the secret stash by the beer cooler, which is a "safe" distance from the haunt stuff more the most part.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

I might do that next year and just hang out in the bushes waiting for victims

some girls came by the day before asking if Id be out on Halloween, they were disappointed I wasn't... I think I need to get back out there and terrorize kids for an hour or so... I drag a chain with me in case anyone thinks of acting up and showing off. 13 year olds think theyre the ****, cant have one of them trying me, Halloween in jail cant be fun..

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

treats not wanted there

well looks like my superfan @Subjugation cant shake his infactuation with all things GoT - LOL

[​IMG]

#66 GoT, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Halloween Jihad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar