Hall to Play a Bigger Role in Titans Offense

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I been sayin he should get more reps. I think he is built kinda like travis henry, even though he a fullback. I the hall will have a great year this year.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He can also catch from the backfield well too.

3. Ctex

Ctex Guest

Hall always impressed me as a blocker. I didn't realize was as fast as he is. There were a couple dump offs in games where he turned and got up field in a hurry......and then knocked some one over.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

If none of the RB's step up this season Hall might be like a FB/RB type of player this year. Which might lead to a pro-bowl performance.

5. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

What really made me start recognizing Hall as maybe an elite FB was in the middle of last season when Fisher said that Hall was a more athletic Lorenzo Neal...

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hall probably has plenty of time to play. True, he probably won't have ten more years, but as a FB, he can keep playing for quite a while. Also, he doesn't have the wear and tear most 27 year old football players have.

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think he can have 6 or 7 good years. He'll be a valuable utility guy for a while. I think with his work ethic and discipline, he can play until 33 or 34 if he so chooses. Maybe a wee bit longer if he's lucky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar