Hall of Fame Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Eddyc85, Aug 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Oh yeah, if I'm watching it on a delay, the phone goes off, or silent in another room. Generally, that delay doesn't last long. I'm also thankful that I don't have any loud neighbors within shouting distance.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm in section 19 row 23, just got my tickets. Where's anyone else sitting?

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Whenever I DVR the game, and then watch on replay, it doesn't feel right. I feel like the space-time continuum is f'ing with me. And all joking aside, it just does not feel right mentally or physically to watch it that way.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I am going to Watkins Glen for the NASCAR race sunday :)

I will not catch the game, but Ill look forward to highlights, Id like to see the Titans win, especially since Im in WNY, but its preseason, Im not to worried, barring injuries, about this game, other than, of course, FOOTBALL IS BACK

5. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

section 15 row ex for me

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Bring on the old school!
    [​IMG]

7. atreyu915

atreyu915 Camp Fodder

Section 15 Row H :moon2:

8. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Football is back and i could care less whether its preseason or not. The Titans are playing,enough said.:headbang:

9. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I dont know about anyone else, but I cant wait to see our Titans on the field tommorow. I think our first team will do it up... we'll have to see about the rest. I'll be seeing the Titans first home preseason game vs Bucs at LP field; can't wait! TITANS AND TITAN FANS ROCK!

10. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

pbr or budwiser???????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar