Hall of Fame Game Tickets

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by OhioStomper, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OhioStomper

OhioStomper Practice Squad

Hey everyone. I am all new here, a former member of the TOMB. I wasn't very active over there, but hope to be a bigger part of this board in the future. I love the Titans and have since the mid eighties as a seven year old Oiler fan. Thanks for having me!

Anyway, I just wanted to remind you folks that individual tickets for the hall of fame game went on sale this past Tuesday. I bought 3 sideline seats and 4 endzone seats just in case some friends want to go along. There aren't many seats left, so get over there and get yours before they are gone. There are two Bills being inducted and Canton isn't a very far drive from Buffalo. Don't make me support our team alone! It may get rough. A few people made the trek to the Bengals games the past two years, so I look forward to having some of you back in the Buckeye State this year.

So there it is, my first thread. Hope it was a good one. GO TITANS! (or Oilers in this case)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar