Hall Adds "Bash" to "Smash and Dash"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: LenDale White (Smash) and Chris Johnson (Dash) get the headlines but the third member of the Tennessee Titans backfield also has a nickname -- "Bash". Ahmard Hall is frequently found laying out opposing linebackers and paving the path for White and Johnson, the 29-year-old fullback has often been overlooked. "I definitely have to work extra hard to get noticed on the field because my carries and my catches are so limited," said Hall. "So when I get the ball I have to make something extraordinary happen to be able to get the ball again. It has felt great getting out, scoring, and contributing." But it appears he is getting noticed as he was voted second by the fans for the Pro Bowl FB position. "If Ahmard, God-forbid any injury, doesn't make the Pro Bowl then something's wrong," White said. "He is part of a dying breed, an authentic fullback, someone who loves going in there and smashing. It's hard to find that."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's awesome.

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe they are "Identity" and "Theft". :yes:

I think they've changed their names now to "Shake" and "Bake" or "Razzle" and "Dazzle".

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Bash! Bash! Bash!

That would be a sweet chant when he makes a play. I hope he makes the PB. Got my vote.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Im waiting for CJ and White to wear eye blacks that say Smash and Dash

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I love it.

As for the Panthers I propose whichever teams gets further in the playoffs can have the title of "Smash and Dash" it's only fair.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd love to face those guys in the Super Bowl.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Agreed Jeff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar