Half way point

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

As much time as many of us here spend talking football, it's kind of sad to think the season is at the mid way point already.

Whats been the best part of the season so far? NFL-wide, not just Titans...

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

1. The Saints sucking is hilarious
    2. The Ravens defense getting on IR and the fact that they're ranked 28th is hilarious
    3. Beating the Steelers was hilarious
    4. Watching ESPN claim the Texans are the best team in the NFL is hilarious
    5. Watching Rodgers discount double check all over the Texans was hilarious
    6. My fantasy team's constant underperforming is actually becoming hilarious
    7. The refs are hilarious
    8. Stephen A Smith is still a douchebag and should be executed
    9. That Chargers fan with the M&Ms jacket that claimed they are the best team was hilarious
    10. Philip Rivers looking like Ryan Leaf against all teams not named the Titans is hilarious

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Nothing else really matters to me besides the Titans if they aren't doing well so I can't really enjoy anything else. I am happy that Peterson was able to come back from that injury and look so good though.

5. JCBRAVE

Don't forget this image
    [​IMG]

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL yeah. If they lost to the Chiefs I was planning on starting a thread calling for an APB on M&M Jacket Guy.

I told him to come see me later in the season when he's ready for a reality check. Easy to talk smack in week 2.

7. JCBRAVE

Norv Turner may have died last night if they lost. Those fans are sick and tired of that ugly troll.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That crazy Nate Washington TD catch behind the defenders helmet is the highlight of the season for me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, that whole game in general actually. Sure we totally blew it at the end of regulation. But it was probably the most intense/roller-coaster of emotions game I've ever been to in person.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I also told him they'd still end up 7-9 and Turner would get fired. He was in total denial and said there's no way they go 7-9... looking pretty possible now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar