Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Hakeem Nicks to visit Titans Thursday

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,561
    I don't think we need another project. They don't pan out too well here. Route running and Hands can't be taught.

Again- this is why the combine sucks. People see a guy with good size that runs a good 40, and they think of "what ifs". Well, he could be this type of guy, or that type... but he isn't. Let's go for a more sure-bet and draft wisely, I say.

Looking for guys like this is what made the Chris Henry pick suck. Find a guy with a higher ceiling than him. Doesn't matter, he'll never leave the floor.
    1 people high five this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,053
    how does it support his post? because he was unable to workout he gained weight. that's usually what happens, especially to college kids who don't know how to eat right.
  3. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,561
    Or college kids that are used to eating TONS in order to their high work rate, knowing they need it to balance and not lose weight.

I bet Michael Phelps would gain 30lbs if he had an injury that lasted 2 weeks.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,138
    I don't really pay much attention to college football, so I don't know enough about any player to give serious input, but I think the receiver who will be ready on day 1 will be Hakeem Nicks. I know there are people who have said no one knew of him before his two circus catches in the bowl game against WVU, but you can find plenty of solid highlights on this guy that show what he's capable of.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.