Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Haha @ Lane Kiffin

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Finnegan2win, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,011
    Well Karma's a b**** ain't it Laney? Dump UT for the glory of USC..enjoy the 2 year postseason ban, loss of recruits, and overall s*** on the program's image. Love it. :ha:
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,054
    this investigation had been going on for four years, he knew this was a possibility when he took the job.
  3. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Haha @ UT for getting Louisiana Techs coach.
  4. VolnTitan Starter

Moolah:
    $645
    I doubt he thought it would be this bad and pretty much said so in interviews after he took the job. USC deserves this 100%. Not only do they cheat but then they replace the head cheater with 2 guys who were there under him as his head recruiters. Stupid is as stupid does.
  5. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Clueless post is clueless.
  6. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    you're streeeeeeching ...
  7. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Obviously this doesn't help UT any but it sure gives UT fans a warm fuzzy feeling.
    On one hand I can understand him leaving for USC. On the other hand I think he is a scum bag piece of warmed over feces and deserves what he is getting.
  8. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    at least he's not a douchebag like Kiffin
  9. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    I bet he knew this was going to happen (how could he not ?)
    now he doesn't have to produce at a top level, he can't just coast like a puss
  10. Ubiq BAMF

Moolah:
    $0
    Apparently Orgeron is already making some calls to see what other options he has. If Mike Garrett gets canned (which I think he will) then Lane & O shouldn't get too comfy in SoCal. A new AD could send them packing very easily considering they're a major part of why the University is in trouble in the first place.

Those two are just a flat-out embarrassment and laughing stock.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.