Ha Bobby resigns!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Dec 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Nick Saban anyone?

[​IMG]

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

Fulmer just **** his diaper.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I don't blame Petrino for bailing out of Atlanta. He didn't sign up for the circus he got down there.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've heard that Norm Chow dude is pretty good. Tell Arthur to give him a call.

[​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

That is just terrible.

6. Nash

Nash Starter

Petrino

I'm sure Bobby Petrino didn't sign on for a total rebuild, which is what will be needed.. now the smart teams start looking at what's there that can help them.. Alge Crumpler for instance,

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Its all Mike Vicks fault honestly

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

and we'll even throw in his salary the first 2 years.....

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think two things, Joe Horn was probably right, that he was not as adaptabe to the nfl culture as say Gibbs was able to do, and then b, that if he were to continue, the circus woud be back in 2 years. So you're talking about a real mess for at least 4 or 5 years guaranteed. The only way out of it would be to get that 1st pick and get yourself a qb. Then the Vick circus would be hushed with a hot new qb. But realistically, who really wants to coach with that cloud looming overhead. I totally get it.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I will throw in a Defensive Coordinator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar