Guy loses $254M Powerball ticket

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay so like the threads title says, a man in my town here has lost his winning Powerball ticket worth $254 MILLION dollars! He's a young guy who works for Stamford Sanitation Company and his wife went back to the convenience store they bought it from in tears. I have several mutual friends to this guy, and story around town is he just lost the dang thing. How awful....

Since the man and his wife can't prove they had the winning numbers, nothing can really be done. They have until April 2012 to find their lost ticket. They were also the sole winners and would be super rich right now.

How mad would you be?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Dude go find that ticket and split it with all of us.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

50% chance the guy loses his mind and goes on a assault rifle rampage.

The moral of the story: Don't gamble. Don't play the lottery. Be happier.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

I'm trying LOL, everywhere I go I look down at the floor hoping that thing blows my way.

When I heard the guy lost the ticket, I started thinking about what I'd do with the money if I found it. I couldn't even think straight, that's soooo much money it's nuts.

5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

How could you lose it? If I knew I won it wouldn't leave my hand for days until I could go bring it in. What else do you have thats more important? That changes everything about your life so whatever you had to go do that you put it somewhere probably didn't matter.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

he told his wife he lost it. Im betting he told his girlfriend something different.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. JCBRAVE

I feel bad for the guy.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

i wonder if he could get an attorney to subpeona the footage of him buying the ticket at the time it was sold at the store and he could claim the prize that way?

9. JCBRAVE

That's what I was thinking, but screw that, I'm hoping he's too dumb to try that. That way, I can maybe stumble across that thing.

I know the owner of the corner store he bought the ticket, and can say I highly doubt Mike saves the footage. I don't think his surveillance system is digital, probably tapes over each day unless something happened.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's something I would do, lose the ticket. I lose stuff all the time.
    I quess everyone should snap a picture with your cell phone of their powerball ticket everytime you buy one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar