Gunny is jetsetting again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I went in late August last year and had the pleasure of enjoying a tropical storm for 4 days straight. Non-Stop downpour... put everyone in a bad mood.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Enjoy Gunny! South Africa.. the only place in the world with a weirder English language accent than Australia or NZ..

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Canada knows what yeh talkin aboot

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Booked and ready to go (cept the flights)

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I want to visit Senegal and or Ghana someday.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

According to the link someone posted earlier, "South Africa has a very high level of crime, including rape and murder."

So my only advise for you is carry some condoms incase you get raped...

PitBull: :biglaugh:

gunny: :suspect:

PitBull: :gag:

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Childress.. I'm flying to London tomorrow. I'm staying there until the 28th.

I'll be staying at the Park Lane intercontinental across from Buckingham palace. God save the queen mother.. God save our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen, Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us.. God save the Queen.. and the Queen Mother.

Mind the gap. Cheerio. deebidi debbedi doo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thankfully I won't really be in the city. Plus I'm too ugly to rape. :grrhee:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I've been to Kruger Park and Johannesburg. Both were great. Then again, I was a kid, so anywhere with animals was cool.

10. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Quiamora! (I'm sure my spelling is very off)

Have fun Gunny. I always wanted to visit some of the beaches there. My best friend grew up in Zimbabawe and often traveled around South Africa. Her advice is simple... DONT PISS OFF THE CABBIES. Seriously though, dont.

Let us know how it goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar