Guitar Hero

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by maximus, Mar 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

I'm considering getting Guitar Hero for PS3. Does anybody now how to look at the list of downloadable songs that I can get?

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I think it depends on which Guitar Hero you are going to buy.

I have GH 3 but I think now there is a bunch of sub games like GH Metallica.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't know how it works on the PS3. On the 360, you just load the game up, click on downloadable content on the game's main menu, and look what's available.

Also, if you're only looking for songs that are available on GH3... you can just ask me.

Btw Rock Band has a much wider selection of downloadable content. I'm a bigger fan of Guiter Hero, but that's one good thing about Rock Band.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there are some on the playstation store.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

wikipedia will probably have a list, depending which GH you want to get.

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i would check out the playstation store. they have the list of everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar