Guido & Vinnie with the skinny.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 30, 2007.

?
  1. I'll take the Titans -4.

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. I'm willing to take the Titans at -7.

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Give me the Panthers and 3.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No problem, Panthers +7.

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Weekly phone call proves that, once again, Guido and Vinnie are at odds again. Vegas has the Titans listed at -4 across the board, hummmmmm. Cosidering that we get 3 points because we're hosting the game, that puts us at a close game with the Panthers and an uncertain QB.
    Vinnie thinks the odds are right on saying that he felt the poor performance of Young vs the Raiders was because he was not 100% following his knee injury, (unwilling to run). "Too many dropped balls on key plays kept the Titans from blowing those dudes out".
    Guido says, "We will see a WR corp with a lot less weight coming into the Panthers game, mainly because parts of their *****es are chewed off." "The corp will have incentive to improve, their jobs". "The Panthers are playing QB roulette." Guido believes that this will be a complete blow-out at the exspense of the Panthers.
    Both are taking the Titans -4. Guido says Titans -7 would be a good bet.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I remember the last time the Titans and Panthers hooked up. I really have a hard time recalling a game going that right.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Titans aren't easily picking teams off. They seem to be winning in the 4th quarter. Too many close games against weak teams.
    Carolina is in first place in their weak division. They need this win with Tampa playing the Cardinals.
    I'm taking the Panthers with as many points as I can get.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thing people dont understand is we are winning with ****ty QB and WR play. What happens when it comes together....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar