Guido & Vinnie with early odds

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Oct 23, 2006.

?
  1. I'll take Houston +3

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. I'm taking the TItans -3

17 vote(s)
    85.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Guido & Vinnie called with some good news, Houston +3. Finally, we are picke d to win!
    Both Houston and Tennessee are coming off wins that most thought would be looses. Both are trying to use their last games as momentum in to this week. The Titans are coming off a 'healing' bye week and might be a little fresher. The Titans are also at home and definitely need a 'W' there.
    The odds would have been higher against Houston if they had lost against the Jags, but the good showing they had boosted their stock.
    I wonder what the odds would be if the Titans had lost vs the Skins!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they're pretty much saying this game is a draw. the home team gets an automatic 3 points. so they have no clue who is going to win.

3. fitantitans

WOW. First time this season the majority is over-whelming in favor of the Titans.

4. fitantitans

I think I'll take Vinnie's advice on this poll and I'll take Travis Henry -3. Vinnie has to be saying that the game will ride on Henry's ability to put up 100+ yards during the game. If he does, we'll win the game.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No way Houston wins back to back division games...

6. fitantitans

Houston said the same thing about us!

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

interesting game, sorry I will miss it. I think this will be the Titans 1st home win of the season. I also think this is one of the games the Titans knew they would/could/should win. I hope they aren't to over confident going into the game.

9. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Speaking of odds..I bet this game WILL NOT be in high def on the NFL sunday ticket games. Another day of watching the Titans on a crappy standard def feed. :(

What a difference how much better the hi-def games look versus the standard def games.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you're not kidding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar