Guido & Vinnie hit on Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 20, 2006.

?
  1. I'm taking Buffalo and giving the 4.5 points.

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. I'm thinking I'll stay with my Titans on this one, take the 4.5.

17 vote(s)
    89.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Weren't we favourite against the Texans the first time?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Hey, keep us as the underdog, it's been working out well. I like it that we're the team playing with nothing to lose. I haven't paid much attention to the bills, but after looking into them a little this week, it looks like we should rush, rush, rush, and hope Henry can get it done for us. I'm nervous, but I think we can pull it out. Pacman can keep Evans wrapped up, and he doesn't know how to throw to anyone else.

Hard to root against Losman, he was fun to watch at Tulane... JP to Roydell... those were good days...

3. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I dunno if its just me......but from the Bills highlights i've seen Evans on the left side of the field a lot.......and since we play a lot of zone, you know whou would end up covering him.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:hmm:

when will the defensive staff learn to put our best corner on the other teams best wr?

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd hope this would be one of the few scenarios when we'd see and exception to the rule. The Bills really only make big plays with one guy. We need Pac on him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar