Guido & Vinnie hit on Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Dec 20, 2006.

?
  1. I'm taking Buffalo and giving the 4.5 points.

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  2. I'm thinking I'll stay with my Titans on this one, take the 4.5.

17 vote(s)
    89.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Guido says, "Titans +4.5". "Too much at stake for both teams."
    Vinnie agrees saying, "AND.... Buffalo is still crying over the Music City Miracle. They would love to embarrass Tennessee at home."
    First time Travis Henry goes to Buffalo as the 'enemy'! He might put on his best show of the year and go over that 1,000 yard mark that will probably get him some sort of a contract bonus.
    Both teams need this win to have a long-shot-hope at the playoffs. The looser packs it in with no hopes at all. Both teams will be at the top of their games. But who'll have the best game? The big play will probably decide the out come of this close scoring game.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Methinks Buffalo will be crying some more when it's all said and done.

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I'm taking the Titans because the Bills have a Manning!

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Then a win against Bears in the SB and we've swept the league :ha:

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

What the Bills have done in the last 5 games is impressive, but it seems like all of the analysts are picking them this week. I think that our WIN last week actually hurt us, in terms of people thinking we are good. We still get no respect. I think peolpe are just waitng for us to lose, and say "congratulations, you guys surpassed expectations, what a marvelous win streak. Now lets talk about the real good teams."

Well this could be the week we finally get our respect.....even though I was sure we would get it if we beat Jax.

7. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

Well i'll be darned.....Merrill Hodge....the JP Losman lover, and VY hater......has picked us to win.

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

We haven't been favored in a game this year, why start now?

9. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Payton's brother from another father.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

just another one to beat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar