Gruden's son spills the beans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

A loss is a loss - in that matter then why not bring in Marvin Lewis? 2-9 but they were close to winning almost every game. No Singletary.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I can't think of any coach that will be fully effective if the owner publicly sides with the man-baby right after a full blown tantrum.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can't NOBODY tell me nothing. Including Mike Singletary.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I don't think Mangini is on the hot seat, and it still remains to be seen with Singletary on how he finishes the season.

However, if Gruden really wanted those 2 jobs, I'm pretty sure he could get those 2 at will.

No thanks to Singletary though. Just doesn't impress me as a coach.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Gruden isn't a good coach. He had one super bowl team. So did Shananananahan, he's not doing so hot right now.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'm not a Shana-fan by any means but he did do some things in his time with Denver including that whole plug-n-play RB deal. One season taking over the mess that is Washington isn't really a fair judgement window..

7. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Starter

I don't think Mangina is going anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar