Gruden's son spills the beans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

He'd be great on a pre-game show where the primary objective is to fill up an hour by talking without actually saying anything.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Does anbody know if they were magic beans. We could use one of those right about now.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hopefully the Browns and 49ers win out.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Let's only consider head coaches with losing records to replace Fisher!

Singletary, Mcdaniels, Morningwig!

Mcdaniels' "modern" coaching style is just what we need!

I still don't understand why Singletary would be good for VY and his thin skin. Explain that for me.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why does everybody assume that the Browns will fire their coach? They have improved from last year and have been very competitive with a rookie QB.

Mangini has done a pretty good job.

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

How many games have the 9ers lost by 3 points this year? All of it can be attributed to terrible QB play. Alex Smith and Rusty Smith... The acorn didn't fall too far from the tree.

7. World Peace

How many coaches with winning records out there want to come to Tennessee?

I'd really like to see VY try to cuss out Mike Singletary in the locker room. Singletary would have flashbacks of 1985 and lay VYs punk @zz out.

This would be VYs face:

[​IMG]

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well he handled Vernon Davis. What coach would be good for VY that is also realistic option for the Titans? Maybe Mack Brown or someone of Texas connections, but I really don't want us to go that route. Wade Phillips?

9. World Peace

Vernon Davis was the biggest cry baby in the league before Singletary showed up and turned him into a MAN. I think he could do the same thing with VY.

10. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Wade Phillips is a terrible coach he doesn't need to come here! I was hoping for Gruden, but Singletary would be fine with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar