Gruden's Camp Series

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Newton's was by far my least favorite of the series, Nick Fairley at DT had a better "QB Camp" with Gruden. The entire show Gruden had this look on his face like "WTF?", Newton just kept making it about HIM, and not about answering Gruden's questions. He also did some work on the dry erase board, but wasn't impressive at all. Newton also threw some balls, that's all he did well. The guy is as much a project as anyone I've ever seen, the only way he succeeds is to go somewhere and sit a few months to learn the game of football better. He wont sink if he's thrown out there early, he'll swim, or tread water til they do to him what they did to Vince Young. Put a spy and he's 1/2 as good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I watched them all and I am more scared of Newton than ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Because ESPN/Gruden exposed him. It was subtle but Gruden nailed him.

4. JCBRAVE

Well maybe, but that isn't their intent. The whole purpose of the show is to let us fans in on what scouts and NFL personnel see during these meetings leading up to the draft. It's a great series, I really hope it get's brought back next year, or even better, they keep it going leading up to the season after these guys all get drafted.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I believe tonight they show all of them in an hour block.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No, he didn't. Lol, he was on the verge of making Newton look like a complete .

but when Newton said "36" he changed the subject because he didn't want to embaress him.

Which IMO he should have done.

7. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Is there a place to watch these online...? I watched a bit of Lockers and it really impressed me.

8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I was seriously starting to worry about Newton interview when he started to describe himself as a gun.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It seemed more like a fashion show for Newton. Everyone else was dressed normal and Cam came in there dressed to impressed.

I no longer want him in Nashville.

10. JCBRAVE

You can probably catch clips of them all on YouTube, but if you can get to your TV around 7pm EST, you can catch reruns of these. They also air them at 3am EST on ESPN U. Set your DVR my friend. ESPN & ESPN2 air chopped up versions regularly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar