Gruden...potential coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ncaalover12, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Who you got? In college I think Chris Peterson is one of the best but he's probably more suited for recruiting and college plays...I'd like to see Munchak, if the team does turn it around or at least plays better and shows improvement, try and find a better choice at OC. I think Palmer is seriously handicapping our o-line and run game, and we've already heard some of the players voice their displeasure with him.
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

I doubt any retreads would be dumb enough to take this position. We're a disaster right now. With no offensive line there is too much money tied up into CJ (horrendous combination), Besides McCarthy on defense everyone else is mediocre at best.

Rookie QB with Redzone and Accuracy issues. Locker would probably have to compete for the job after this season should we get a new coach because said coach would want "his" guy.

I say we scrap the entire coaching staff, dip into the college or coordinator pool and rebuild like a team is supposed to rebuild. Not this half assed crap we tried with Munchak

Mike Singletary was always my first choice, some would say he built that team in San Francisco