Group eyes possibility of new football league

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i remember watching that, if he just hadnt cut inside it would have been a TD

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

You mean if he was fast it woulda been a td. Slow Harper... :(

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Remember when the USFL won the court case against the NFL, and the jury screwed up and awarded them 3$. That was one of the wtf moments. I used to root for the Houston Gamblers of the USFL and it was a pretty popular league at the time. I loved it. But ESPN supported it. And there were only 30 channels back then so eveyone watched it. But now, their are over 800 channels to watch and I doubt any major network is gonna back it up. It will be a lot tougher to compete than 25 years ago.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

The XFL all over again..........While it was pretty entertaining whatching "He Hate Me" or Rod Smart or guys throw the ball at the tackler let him catch just to pile drive, but him I don't see it lasting long.

Wouldn't mind it though it could be pretty cool I'll whatch any football.

5. XFL part, 2? USFL, part 2? WLAF, part 2? Either way, I wouldn't count on much success...

I just hope they bring back the Orlando Thunder's nuclear green jerseys...
    [​IMG]

Honestly, though, the one thing that needs to be revived from the WLAF was the helmet cam. That was great...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I don't like the idea though of the Titans possibly losing out to the league for a 3rd round pick or something that would suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar