Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Grizzlies choking hard

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    Not going to happen this time, I don't see anyone coming close to beating the Spurs the way they're playing right now
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    Yea, I think I heard the Grizzlies got swept by the Spurs this season.
  3. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $10,451
    Swept the Spurs last year...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  4. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    The Spurs without Manu, which they beat, are not the Spurs. You don't stand a chance the way they are playing right now, I'm not sure anyone does
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,064
    That was last year. You're not referring to the playoffs, are you?... because the Grizzlies won that series in 6 games.

The important stat is that the Spurs swept the Grizzlies this season. Last year doesn't matter.
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    Seriously??

As a Lakers fan... uhh... excuse me while I laugh.

The Spurs?

What is this, 2006? No one legit is fearing the Spurs.

They're a regular season team.
  7. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    They've won 22 of their last 24, and beat the Lakers twice by 20+. They are also healthy for the first time in years, and yes all the playoff teams fear them right now.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,007
    One of those games, the Lakers were KOBEless. That's like bragging about beating a Manningless Colts team.

Their other win was Kobe's 1st game back from injury.

The other, they lost by 10+.

But we know who the Spurs are. Every year. Same team. No one cares in the post season.
  9. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,947
    My Grizzlies will be ok...the Clippers aren't half the team we are. They had one of the best nights shooting I've seen of any team in a long time(not to mention a little ref help), while we had one of the worst nights shooting I've seen. We still won. I see us stealing two games in L.A. if the refs don't screw us too hard, and then finishing it out here in game 6. Time to grind baby
  10. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,947
    If the Grizz and Spurs meet again, it will probably go to game 7. I have faith in my Grizz to make it past the Spurts yet again though. Them young legs help this time of the year. I see OKC making it to the Western Conf. finals easily. I like OKC, but I also hate them because they're so D A M N good.