Griffin: Vince Young can still play

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What does that have to do with VY's last season as a Titan?

2. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Here we go with the VY homers.... Give it a rest, the guy is done unless we are talking Arena football.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I guess the suicide watch has too start up again ...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

When VY left the league he couldn't win a spot on A roster over the likes of Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tavarius Jackson ..

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

ah. Nothing.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Top comments:

Maybe he can start a TV reality show with Allan Iverson about athletes who had millions and blew it all.

God... He blew so much money. I don't feel bad for him at all.

no matter how many times i hear these stories it just makes no sense at all. I mean how hard is it to put away 1-3 mil first and then if you wanna blow it all go for it.

And I should feel bad for him because he's "poor"? I feel bad for him because he's stupid.

Vince Young got a 6 on the Wonderlic before he was drafted and people wonder why he went broke...

Mo Money, Mo Money, I'm guessing Economics is not taught at Texas???

Guess that dude didn't pay attention in economics and finance class ... what dipstick takes out a 20% + loan anyway ?? Dumb as rocks ...but kicked tail in the National Championship ...that guy seemed like he beat SC by himself !

this guy is an immature ego maniac who is still treated like a GOD in the AUSTIN area by fans and especially the media. its disgusting these people dont hold him accountable for his behavior instead they blame JEFF FISHER for destroying poor VY?????

• High Five High Five x 6
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Texas longhorn "bromance" between michelle and vy. Figures, look, the press in nashville has been "hinting" about "personal issues" being the reason michelle has SUCKED THE BIG ONE these past 3+ years. Now we know, he misses vy. NOT KIDDING.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I almost felt sorry for him until I read this.

3 strikes and your out. You chit where you eat then guess what.......you eat chit.

Pay your dues, shut your pie hole and cowboy up Griffin.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar